I- LEGAL NOTICES
The website www.spireat.it is owned and managed by Spirufarm SRL
Registered office: Via Cascina Caselle, Casalbuttano Uniti, 26011 Cremona, Italy
VAT/Tax Code 01631260195 Share Capital € 10.00,00 i.v. R.E.A. CR- 188809
Administrative/Operational headquarters: Via Cascina Caselle, Casalbuttano ed Uniti, 26011, Cremona, Italy.
II- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the website www.Spireat.it (hereinafter the «Site» or the «Internet Site») of Spirufarm SRL (hereinafter, «Spireat») is to to offer an e-commerce site for online purchase by users of services and products such as spirulina and spirulina-based products.
The access and use of the Website by any user (hereinafter, “the User”), regardless of the purpose of his visit, whether they are alone consultation or purchase, are governed by these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter also referred to as the “CGU”). By accessing and using the Site, the User agrees to be bound by these General Conditions of Use. In the event that the User does not intend to accept the GCU, he must not use the Site. Spireat reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Site at any time, without notice, in the event that Spireat (a ) reasonably believes that these General Conditions of Use have been violated or (b) deems it necessary to do so for security reasons.
- Personal data
- Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and agrees that the Website contains confidential and proprietary information protected by intellectual property laws. All intellectual property rights on the Site, including by way of example only software or HTML code, databases, newsletters, texts, drawings, photographs, images, designs, video and/or audio material and any other material contained on the Site (of following the «Content»), are the exclusive property of Spireat and/or its Licensors.
All Content is made available to the User by Spireat and / or its Licensors, exclusively for personal and non-commercial use. The User may not: (a) copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, communicate, modify, create derivative works, perform reverse engineering activities, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website or any part of its Content.
The User acknowledges and accepts that Spireat and/or its licensors are the exclusive owners of the Spireat trademark and logos, as well as any other trademark and/or logo (the « Trademarks ») that appears on the Website. Any use of the Trademarks by the User is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of Spirufarm’s intellectual property rights.
Spirufarm reserves the right to take action to obtain compensation for damages in case of counterfeiting of the Trademarks and / or in any case of violation of its intellectual property rights. span >
The Site may from time to time contain hypertext links to other sites, web pages or third-party content. Spireat cannot control such sites, web pages and third party content and therefore cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, correctness, safety or reliability of any third-party site, web page or content, nor can it in any way be responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or any other information or data present on or deriving from such third-party websites or web pages. Furthermore, Spirufarm cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the User as a result of his access, use or reliance on such sites, web pages or third-party content.
Spirufarm reserves the right to request the removal of any link to the Website that has not been, or is no longer, authorized.
The User may decide to register his information through the Website and create a personal account (“Account”). In the absence of an Account, the User will be able to access or use only some of the option services offered on the Website.
To create an Account, you must provide a valid e-mail address and create a password to access the Account. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of login information and controlling access to their personal account is solely and entirely the responsibility of the User.
The User will be the one and only responsible for all activities carried out through their Account (including, by way of example only, any purchase of products made through their Account), except in the event that the User promptly reports to Spirufarm the unauthorized use of his Account by a third party. Spirufarm reserves the right to interrupt and close a User’s Account at any time and without notice in the event that Spirufarm deems, in its sole discretion, that the User is using their Account in violation of these General Conditions of ‘Use, you have reason to believe that a third party is using the Account of another User without the latter’s consent or for security reasons or for reasons of maintenance of the Site.
- User Behavior
The User must use the Internet responsibly and respecting the rights of other Internet users.
As such, the User, by accessing the Site, will refrain from:
- upload on the Website, publish, send by e-mail or transmit by any other means contents that are illegal, harmful, abusive, harassing, harmful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, damaging to the privacy of others, unpleasant, offensive or reprehensible from a racial, ethnic or other point of view;
- upload to the Website, publish, send by e-mail or transmit by any other means unsolicited advertising or promotional materials or authorized, false information, chains of mail and / or letters, or any other form of unauthorized commercial solicitation;
- upload to the Website, publish, send by e-mail or transmit by any other means materials containing viruses or other codes , files or programs created to destroy, damage, interrupt or limit the operation of any software and / or hardware or any electronic telecommunication networks;
- interfere with, or interrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, or violate the requirements , the procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Website;
- damage, or attempt to damage the use of the service by any User, host or network, including without limitation , through the introduction of viruses into the Website, the voluntary overload or saturation of the server and / or e-mail boxes or, again, the falsification of the TCP / IP protocol information or any other information that is part of the headers included in any e-mail message;
- access data not intended for the User or log in to a server / account which the User is not authorized to access;
- try to ascertain or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or, again, try to violate the measures security or authentication without having received authorization;
- usurp the identity of another person;
- engaging in an activity or inducing another person to engage in an illegal activity, or any other activity that may violate the rights of Spirufarm, its suppliers, partners, distributors, or its advertisers and / or any other User;
- transmit or transfer (by any means) information or software derived from the Site to foreign countries and / or foreign citizens in violation of any national or international law or regulation.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, the User undertakes to comply with all national and international rules and procedures relating to the conduct to be kept online and the admissible contents, including all laws in force relating to the transmission of technical data.
Spirufarm reserves the right to prevent the use of the site by users who violate one of the general principles of use.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website is at his sole risk. Spirufarm cannot be held responsible for any damage that a User may suffer as a result of such use. Spirufarm DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSES, ORIGINS AND NATURE OF THE SAME, ARISING FROM THE USE AND / OR FAILURE TO USE THE SITE, AS WELL AS HAVING CREDITED ANY INFORMATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY COMING FROM ITSELF BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE COSTS ARISING FROM THE CAREFUL PURCHASE OF GOODS OFFERED ON THE SITE, LOSS OF PROFITS, CUSTOMERS, DATA OR OTHER LOSS OF INTANGIBLE ASSETS.
6.2. Limitation of Liability
Spirufarm makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, concerning in particular the integrity, accuracy, timeliness, non-violation, availability, reliability and completeness of the information on the Website if it is provided by third parties, such as information on the products or services offered on the Website and / or their suitability for a particular use that the User intends to make of them. / span>
- General Terms
Spireat reserves the right to modify and update these General Conditions of Use (GCU) at any time and without prior notice. The introduction of changes will be communicated through a notice on the Site. In the event that the User does not intend to accept the aforementioned changes, he must immediately stop accessing and using the Website. Continuous access and use of the Site after the introduction of the changes implies tacit acceptance of the changes by the User.
7.2. Validity of the Agreement
In the event that any provision of the GCU is declared invalid or ineffective due to a legislative change or following a ruling by a judicial authority, the remaining clauses of the GCU will remain fully valid and effective.
7.3. Applicable law
These General Conditions of Use are governed by Italian law.
For any dispute relating to the existence, interpretation and / or execution, termination of these General Conditions of Use, the place of jurisdiction will be that of Milan (Italy).